COVID-19 Crisis Management for Business Owners
11:00 – 11:30, 21/04/2020
Bournemouth Town Centre BID levy payers are invited to an exclusive online event on how to protect your business and staff during the COVID-19 crisis run in partnership with HR experts Peninsula.
Join us at 11:00 on 21/04/2020 to find out:
- The answers to FAQs on COVID-19
- What actions to take to protect your business, including the rules around the government’s Job Retention Scheme and how to put staff on furlough
- How to meet new employment laws and manage your workplace in a rapidly changing legal landscape
- The policy updates you need to make to cover changes to sick pay and home working rules
- How to support your employees during this challenging time
During the session, you can submit questions about COVID-19 directly to an HR or employment law expert.
All registrants get the chance to claim a one-to-one video conference with a Peninsula consultant for advice on how to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
Places are limited to ten attendees per session.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the link to join.