To celebrate our partnership with AFC Bournemouth we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the 25th Feb 2023 premier league game against Man City!
To enter, simply complete the visitor survey here; https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BmthSurvey23
At the end of this short survey, you will be asked for your name, email and telephone number which will enter you into the draw. These details will be used solely for the purpose of contacting the prize winner and not stored.
See full T&C’s below.
Closing date: 12 noon on Sunday 22nd January 2023.
How to enter: Simply complete the visitor survey and enter in your personal details in the last question. These personal details are used SOLELY for the purpose of selecting and contacting our winners. These will be discarded once the competition ends. You can opt to fill in the survey without supplying your details however this means you will not be entered into the competition.
The survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BmthSurvey23
There are 6 prizes available for the public to be won!
- 2 x tickets for premiere match, AFC Bournemouth V Manchester City 25/02/2023 plus £100 Town Centre Gift Card
- 5 x £50 Town Centre Gift Card
Entry restrictions: Open to UK residents. You can only complete the survey once per person.
- No purchase required.
- 6 public winners chosen at random.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be contacted via personal details provided from the visitor’s survey within 1 week of the closing date (by 12 noon Monday 30th January 2023) and must respond within 1 week (by 12 noon 6th February 2023) to claim their prize. Failure to respond will result in a redraw.
- Winners will be asked for their address, which will be used only for the purposes of sending them their prize and will not be stored.
- The option to fill in the survey without supplying personal details is available, however this will mean you are excluded from the prize draw.
- Prizes will be sent out within 7 days of the winner’s address being provided.
- Winners will be asked whether they are happy for their names to be used for publicity. Names will only be shared publicly with the winner’s permission.
- Copyright for the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licenses the Bournemouth Town Centre BID to use their photographs across the @makeitbmth social media channels.
- This promotion is being run by the Bournemouth Town Centre BID. If you have any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.