A BID backed digital trivia trail and competition is taking place in Bournemouth town centre for three weeks encouraging visitors to check out different parts of the town . The fun event for the public runs from Friday February 10th to Sunday March 5th.
The competition element closes on the Friday so that the competition winner can be announced at a special Family Fun Day on the Saturday. AFC Bournemouth is offering additional prizes for anyone completing the trail and attending the Family Fun Day.
Posters with QR codes will be in business locations across the town with six volunteering special offers for those taking part and these details will be revealed via the QR codes on the posters.
More details can be found on the Facebook event pages;
Please see T&C’s below:
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 3rd March 2023.
How to enter: Simply complete the free trail around town using the LoyalFree app which can be downloaded from either the Apple store or Google Play store and is completely free to use.
Locations for the trail are presented to the user via geolocation which means that the closest location to the participant will be presented first, providing location settings are turned on in phone settings. Participants will then travel along the trail scanning the QR code on each poster to ‘check in’ at that location while revealing the answer to the trivia question on the poster. Once they have scanned each location and completed the trail, they will be entered into the prize draw.
Only trails completed via the LoyalFree app will be entered into the prize draw.
There is 1 prize available for the public to win!
- £150 Bournemouth Town Centre Gift Card
Entry restrictions: Open to UK residents. 1 entry per trail completed.
- No purchase required.
- 1 public winner chosen at random.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be announced at the Family Fun Day taking place on Horseshoe common on Saturday 4th March 2023 however the winner does not have to attend this to win.
- If the winner is not at the Family Fun Day, they will be contacted via personal details within 1 week of the closing date (by 12 noon Friday 10th March 2023) and must respond within 1 week (by 12 noon Friday 17th March 2023) to claim their prize. Failure to respond will result in a redraw.
- In this event, the winner will be asked for their address which will be used solely for the purpose of sending the prize and will not be stored.
- Prizes will be sent out within 7 days of the winner’s address being provided.
- Winners will be asked whether they are happy for their names to be used for publicity. Names will only be shared publicly with the winner’s permission.
- Copyright for the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licenses the Bournemouth Town Centre BID to use their photographs across the @makeitbmth social media channels.
- The competition to win the £150 Gift Card is being run by LoyalFree in partnership with the Bournemouth Town Centre BID. If you have any queries regarding the gift card, you can contact us on email@example.com.