BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE STUDENT SHOPPING LOCK-IN
Tue 19 September 2017, 5-8pm
The Students Union at Bournemouth University (SUBU), backed by the Town Centre BID, are going to promote a student shopping night in Bournemouth town centre on Tuesday 19 September 5-8pm to over 5,000 new students who have just moved into Lansdowne halls of residence and received their student loans.
On this day SUBU would like to encourage Bournemouth town centre outlets to stay open until 8pm and offer special deals, promotions and/or discounts to all students. This is a fantastic opportunity to market your brand to the student population of Bournemouth.
- Produce marketing material
- List the event in the Official BU Arrivals Guide, mailed to all new students
- Issue arrivals wristbands to all new students
- Set up a Facebook event page to promote the event
- Set up a webpage on subu.org.uk offering participating businesses space for their logo and details of their offer
- Market the event across both Talbot and Lansdowne campuses (adverts, posters, digital screen, leaflets & email campaign) to a total student population of 18,000
- Nerve Radio to present a live broadcast
Want to be involved? Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Andy Elsey, SUBU Sales Executive, on 01202 961461 or email@example.com
- Open until 8pm on Tuesday 19 September 2017, offering student discounts and/or special offers
- Send a hi-res jpg of your company logo and details of your offer to Andy Elsey