Reporting ASB, Begging or Homeless Concerns

by | Jul 12, 2018 | News

How to Report Anti-Social Behaviour, Begging or Homeless Concerns

IMG_3709 - Copy

Our Town Centre Rangers get a lot of requests to help deal with anti-social behaviour, begging or concerns about homeless people in the town centre. Although the Rangers are always happy to support, there are procedures in place so that these issues can be dealt with by people with the relevant powers. Here’s what you need to do:

  • To report anti-social behaviour or street drinking, email (monitored during office hours)
  • If you are asked for money, call 101 or visit – it’s important that you report to the police so they have accurate figures on how often this is happening.
  • If you’re concerned about someone rough sleeping, contact StreetLink on 0300 5000 914 or

Remember, if there is a crime in progress or any danger to life, call 999.