Levy Payer Survey 2024 Terms & Conditions
Closing date: 5pm on Sunday 4 February 2024.
How to enter: Simply complete the free levy payer survey to give your feedback on Bournemouth Town Centre to be entered into the prize draw for a staff night out!
Only surveys completed fully and with details given will be entered into the prize draw.
There is 1 prize available for a levy payer to win!
- 1x£250 Bournemouth Town Centre Gift Card
Entry restrictions: Open to UK residents. 1 entry per survey completed. Limited to 1 survey per business. Only levy paying businesses to the Bournemouth Town Centre BID can enter this prize draw.
- No purchase required.
- 1 business winner chosen at random.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be contacted by Monday 12th February 2024.
- The winner must respond within 1 week (by 12 noon Monday 19th February 2024) to claim their prize. Failure to respond will result in a redraw.
- The winner will be contacted via email from email@example.com and asked for the most suitable forwarding address. Personal addresses will be used solely for the purpose of sending the prizes and will not be stored.
- Prizes will be sent out within 7 days of the address being provided.
- The winner will be asked whether they are happy for their names to be used for publicity. Names will only be shared publicly with the winner’s permission.
- Copyright for the entries will remain with the entrant but the entrant licenses the Bournemouth Town Centre BID to use their photographs across the @makeitbmth social media channels.
- If you have any queries regarding the gift card, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bournemouth Town Centre BID reserves the right to extend the period of the survey and amend the draw dates if insufficient survey responses have been received by the closing date.