Easter Monday – 22 April
We are delighted to announce that the popular Easter Family Fun Day will return to the Triangle on Easter Monday, 22 April. The event will feature an outside entertainment stage, shop window trail, arts and crafts, colouring competition, free face painting, games, and roaming characters.
This is a great opportunity to market the Triangle as a family friendly area, with lots of opportunities for Triangle traders to get involved and have activities going on in their premises. If you have a business in the Triangle and would like to be involved, please contact Suzy Wheeler as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the ways you could get involved:
- give out flyers from your premises before the event
- display an A4 poster
- host an activity (colouring competition, children’s entertainer if we have wet weather or the free face painting)
- display an A4 shop window trail picture during the event
- bring your business flyers, handouts or giveaways to the HQ tent by the Upside Down House where we will distribute to the public
- dress your window with the Easter / Upside Down theme.