It’s that time again!
To celebrate our amazing partnership with AFC Bournemouth, we would like to give one lucky person, 2 tickets for the upcoming AFC Bournemouth v Chelsea match on 6th May 2023!
The sun is starting to shine and we would like to celebrate all that is good of Bournemouth town centre – there’s plenty! So simply take a picture of something you LOVE in Bournemouth town centre and share it with us to spread some good vibes!
We will be sharing the images to showcase our amazing town and will then select a winner at random!
Images can either be tagged @makeitbmth on Instagram or emailed directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Competition will close 1pm on Tuesday 2nd May 2023.
For full terms and conditions, please see below. Good luck everyone!
Closing date: 1pm on Tuesday 2nd May 2023
How to enter: Take a picture of something/somewhere you love in Bournemouth Town Centre within the last 3 months to be entered into the prize draw!
Submit the picture by email to email@example.com or tag us on Instagram @makeitbmth
- Prize: 2 Tickets for AFC Bournemouth vs Chelsea Game at Bournemouth Vitality stadium on Saturday 6th May 2023.
Entry restrictions: Open to UK residents aged 16 or over. Max 2 entries per person. 1 entry per platform only (can’t be 2 entries via the same platform).
- No purchase required
- Max 2 entries per person
- Winner chosen at random
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable
- Winners will be contacted via social media or email (however you entered) by 4pm on the closing date (Tuesday 2nd May 2023). Winners will be asked for their email and address, which will be used only for the purposes of sending them their prize details.
- Prizes can only be sent out with an email and address provided.
- The winner must reply by 12pm Thursday 4th May to claim their prize, otherwise a new draw will be done, and a new winner will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be asked whether they are happy for their names to be used for publicity. Names will only be shared publicly with the winner’s permission.
- Copyright for the entries will remain with the entrant.
- This promotion is being run by the Bournemouth Town Centre BID. If you have any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.