By now you may be aware that we have formed a number of ‘Quarter’ Groups within the town centre, giving businesses the chance to actively influence projects or events in their specific area, from hanging flower baskets to large-scale events.
The Chairs of these groups recently met with us to establish a common structure and ways of working.
- Lyn Turnbull of Mexigo (Lansdowne Quarter)
- Rod Cake of Sharkeys (Upper Old Christchurch Road Quarter, covering the area from Beale Place to Lansdowne)
- Ally Tanswell of Westover Gallery (Westover Quarter, including Gervis Place and the Bournemouth Arcade)
- Vasek Gryga of Patisserie Valerie (Richmond Quarter, covering Richmond Hill, Post Office Road, Albert Road, Yelverton Road and the bottom end of Old Christchurch Road)
- Helen Cookson of Organix (Triangle Quarter)
If you would like to get involved in your local Quarter Group, please get in touch with us on email@example.com.