Monday 25 September 2017
Those of you who attended one of our free HR seminars run by Peninsula in previous years will know how useful they are to businesses, and just how much information they pack into a short space of time.
Peninsula is running another HR seminar in the local area on Monday 25 September, and has extended an invitation to all Bournemouth Town Centre BID levy paying businesses to attend for free. They will be covering upcoming changes to Employment Law and Health & Safety legislation for 2017.
- Manage staff behaviour – performance, attendance, attitude, conduct.
- Update documents of employment – contracts, handbooks, policies.
- Conform with the new National Living Wage requirements.
- Comply with the new tougher health & safety penalties – review your risk assessments and fire safety obligations.
- Avoid HR tribunals, Gross Misconduct, underpaying staff etc.
Crane Valley Golf Club, The Club House, Verwood BH31 7LH
9.30am – 10.00am Welcome & Refreshments
10.00am – 12.45pm Event
12.45pm – Free Lunch
The event is aimed at business owners, directors, practice managers and senior decision makers. If you would like to book, please contact Katherine Whittam from Peninsula directly by emailing Katherine.Whittam@peninsula-uk.com