This year we will be bringing you a series of business focussed seminars, which will be free for levy paying businesses.
The first three:
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Wed 21 February 2018, 3-5pm
- Facilitator: Luke English, Laceys Solicitors
- Find out more about the new GDPR rules, what it means for your business, and what you need to do to prepare.
Customers – Love ‘em or Lose Them
- Tue 20 March 2018 (time tbc)
- Facilitator: Richard Knight, Shoppers Anonymous
- A 2 hour masterclass to help your business deliver great customer service.
Motivating Yourself & Your Team
- Tue 17 April 2018 (time tbc)
- Facilitator: Susannah Brade-Waring, Aspirin Business
- Learn how to use Motivational Maps to navigate change in your business, from business growth or restructuring, to attracting and retaining talent.
To book your place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Look out for details of further free seminars coming soon.