Businesses often tell us that events in the town are too focussed on the Square. Although we have no say in where council or independently run events take place, we do make sure that events that the BID supports cover different areas of town. Look out for the following BID supported events, coming up soon:
- 26 Aug – Slide Bournemouth – Richmond Hill (please note this is now a 1 day event)
- 29 Sep – 7 Oct – Parry 100 Festival – Westover Road & Gervis Place
- 30 Sep & 28 Oct – Metropole Market – Lansdowne
- 6 Oct – Circus Folly: A Night Carnival – Old Christchurch Road & Horseshoe Common (part of the Arts by the Sea Festival)
- 11-13 Oct – One World by the Sea Festival – various locations, including a family day at the Triangle
For more details and a full list of upcoming events, see http://makeitbournemouth.co.uk/events/
Don’t forget you can add your in-store events to this page – just send details and a picture to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.